MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Measurement and Control Technology & Key Technologies|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- B Sathyaprakash et al. Scientific objectives of Einstein Telescope. Classical and quantum gravity. 29:1–16, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Abramovici et al. LIGO: The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory. Science. 256: 325–333, (1992). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A Abramovici et al. Improved sensitivity in a gravitational wave interferometer and implications for LIGO. Physics letters A. 218: 157–163, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Caron et al. A simulation program for the VIRGO experiment. Nuclear instruments and methods in physics research Section A. 360: 375–378, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Danzmann. LISA - an ESA cornerstone mission for a gravitational wave observatory. Classical and quantum gravity. 14:1399–1404, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P McNamara, S Vitale and K Danzmann. LISA Pathfinder. Classical and quantum gravity. 25:1–8, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowan S, Hough J. Gravitational Wave Detection by Interferometry (Ground and Space). Albert Einstein Institute, Germany: the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, 1~41, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Siegel R, Howell J O. Thermal radiation heat transfer. (Washington D C: Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Chui and G. D. Raithby. Computation of Radiant Heat Transfer on a Non-Orthogonal Mesh Using the Finite-Volume Method. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, 23:269–288, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Mathur and J. Y. Murthy. Coupled ordinates method for multigrid acceleration of radiation calculations. J. of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 13(4):467–473, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.