MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Measurement and Control Technology & Key Technologies|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Alson E H. Finite element methods for evaluating optical system performance. SPIE, 518: 145–149, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Olivieri M, Pieri S, Romoli A. Analysis of defocusing thermal effects in optical systems. SPIE, 2774: 283–292, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- ZurmehIy G E, Hookman R A. Thermal and structure analysis of the GOES. SPIE, 1532: 170–176, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Kaviany M. Principles of heat transfer. (New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Chui and G. D. Raithby. Computation of Radiant Heat Transfer on a Non-Orthogonal Mesh Using the Finite-Volume Method. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, 23:269–288, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Raithby and E. H. Chui. A Finite-Volume Method for Predicting a Radiant Heat Transfer in Enclosures with Participating Media. J. Heat Transfer, 112:415–423, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Murthy and S. R. Mathur. A Finite Volume Method For Radiative Heat Transfer Using Unstructured Meshes. AIAA-98-0860, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Mathur and J. Y. Murthy. Coupled ordinates method for multigrid acceleration of radiation calculations. J. of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 13(4):467–473, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.