MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- P. Zagrodzki, Analysis of Thermomechanical Phenomena in Multidisc Clutches and Brakes, Wear 140, 291–308 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, K. Shang, Z. Wang, et al, Temperature Modeling and Temperature Field Simulation for Disc Brakes, Automotive Engineering 38, 453–505 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, and Y. Qi, High Accuracy Finite Difference Method for Three Dimensional Heat Conduction Equation, Mathmatics in Practice and Theory 47, 187–195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Youfei, Li Liang, Yang Cai, et al, Research on Finite Difference Simulation Model of Brake Thermal Analysis, Automotive Engineering 34, 236–240 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, B. Ma, Y. Zhang, et al, Analysis of Factors Affecting Temperature Field and Stress Field of Wet Shift Clutch, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology 30, 660–664 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. He, H. Lv, T. Lin, et al, Thermal structure coupling analysis of wet multi-disc friction clutch connection process, Mechanical Research and Application 5, 47–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, W. Tao, Heat Transferology, 28–29 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ingram, J. Noles, R. Watts, et al, Frictional properties of automatic transmission fluids, part 1: measurement of friction-sliding speed behavior, Tribology Transactions 54, 145–153 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.