MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- A. Diamantoudis, T. Kermanidis, INT J PRES VES PIP 82.1, 43 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASME boiler & pressure vessel Code, VIII division 2, (ASME, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN13445-3, Unfired Pressure Vessels, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- JB4732-95, Steel pressure vessels-Design by Analysis, (China Machine Press, Beijing, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reddy, Theory and Analysis of Elastic Plates and Shells, (CRC Press, Florida, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kroenke, Classification of finite element stresses according to ASME section. III stress categories. ASME Winter Annual Meeting, Detroit, MI, 107 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hechmer, G. Hollinger, 3D stress criteria (phase 2): guidelines for application, (NY: Pressure Vessel Research, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. Hollinger, J. Hechmer, Three-dimensional stress criteria-summary of the PVRC project. ASME J Press Vessel Technology, 122(1), 105–109 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gao, X. Chen, An approach to derive primary bending stress from finite element analysis for pressure vessels and applications in structural design. ASME J Press Vessel Technology, 302, 061101–1, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Godbole, P. Supak, A new method for stress categorization on planes, ASME J Press Vessel Technol, 132, 061206–1 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, X. Huang, P. Yang, et al, INT J PRES VES PIP, 152,38, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.