MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Theoretical and Applied Mathematics in Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- B. Poddar, V. Giurgiutiu. Complex Modes Expansion with Vector Projection usingPower Flow to Simulate Lamb Waves Scattering from Horizontal Cracks and Disbonds.Journal of the American Chemical Society 140, 2123-2133 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Grigsby, E.J. Tajchman. Properties of Lamb Waves Relevant to the Ultrasonic Inspection of Thin Plates. Transactions on Ultrasonic Engineering 8, 26-33 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Feng, J. Shen, J. Deng, Q. Wang. Analytical Solution of Lamb Wave Scattering at Plate End. Advanced Materials Research 199-200, 949-952 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Rose, Ultrasonic Guided Waves in Solid Media. Cambridge University Press (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Shkerdin, C. Glorieux. Interaction of Lamb modes with an Inclusion. Ultrasonics 53, 130-140 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Feng, J. Shen, S. Lin. Scattering Matrices of Lamb Waves at Irregular Surface and Void Defects. Ultrasonics 52, 760-766 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Poddar. Physics Based Modeling of Guided Waves for Detection and Characterization of Structural Damage in NDE and SHM. Dissertation Thesis, University of South Carolina 187p (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Koshiba, M. Morita, M. Suzuki. Finite-element analysis of discontinuity problem of SH modes in an elastic plate waveguide. Electronics Letters 17, 480-483 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Galán, R. Abascal. Lamb Mode Conversion at Edges. A Hybrid Boundary Element–Finite-Element Solution. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 117, 1777-1784 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hayashi, W.J. Song, J.L. Rose. Guided Wave Dispersion Curves for a Bar with an Arbitrary Cross-Section, a Rod and Rail Example. Ultrasonics 41, 175-183 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Moreau, M. Castaings, B. Hosten. An orthogonality relation-based technique for post-processing finite element predictions of waves scattering in solid waveguides. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 120, 611-620 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kirrmann. On the completeness of Lamb modes. Journal of Elasticity 37, 39-69 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.