MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Physical and Chemical Properties of Materials|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- S. J. Maddox, Fatigue strength of welded structures. (Second Edition, Woodhead Publishing, UK, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hobbacher, Recommendations for fatigue design of welded joints and components. (International Institute of Welding, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ulewicz, P. Szataniak, F. Nový, L. Trško, O. Bokůvka, Fatigue characteristics of structural steels in the gigacycle region of loading. Materials Today-Proceedings, 4, Issue 5, 5979-5984 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Marquis, Durability of advanced fabricated structures. (Mater Werkst, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalentev, Š. Václav,P. Božek,A. I. Korshunov, V. Tarasov, Numerical analysis of the stress-strain state of a rope strand with linear contact under tension and torsion loading conditions. In Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 11, Issue 2, 231-239 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J.E. Forsyth, The Physical Basis of Metal Fatigue. (Blackie and Son, London, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lago, M. Guagliano, F. Nový, O. Bokůvka, Influence of laser shock peening surface treatment on fatigue endurance of welded joints from S355 structural steel. Manufacturing technology, 16, Issue 1, 154-159 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kubiak, T. Domanski, V. Dekýš, A. Sapietová, Measurement of strain during tension test of welded joint using multi-camera 3D correlation system. XXI Polish-Slovak Scientific conference machine modeling and simulations MMS 2016, Procedia Engineering, 177, 107-113 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Piekarska, M. Kubiak, M. Žmindák, Issues in numerical modeling of phase transformations in welded joint. XXI Polish-Slovak Scientific conference machine modeling and simulations MMS 2016, Procedia Engineering, 177, 141-148 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mcdonald, Fracture and fatigue of welded joints and structures. (Elsevier, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1823-96 (2002), Standard Terminology Relating to Fatigue and Fracture Testing. (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Dowling, Mechanical behavior of materials: engineering methods for deformation, fracture and fatigue. (Prentice Hall, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Suresh, Fatigue of materials. (Cambridge university press, 1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Stephens, A. Fatemi, R. R. Stephens, H. O. Fuchs, Metal fatigue in engineering. (JohnWilley & Sons, NY, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kováčiková, R. Bezdedová, J. Vavro Jr., J. Vavro, Comparison of numerical analysis of stress-strain states of cast iron with vermicular graphite shape and globular graphite shape. 20 th International conference machine modeling and simulations MMS 2015, Procedia Engineering, 136, 28-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Grega, J. Krajnak, L. Zul’ova, G. Fedorko, V. Molnar, Failure analysis of driveshaft of truck body caused by vibrations. Engineering Failure Analysis, 79, 208-215 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Szweda, Z. Poruba, R. Sikora, J. Podešva, Computational Analysis of Mechanism Operability. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 315, 879-883 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mateichyk, V.P. Volkov, P.B. Komov, I.V. Gritsuk, et al. Special features of vehicle condition monitoring using onboard diagnostics systems. Project management, systems analysis and logistics, scientific journal, NTU, 13, 126-138 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Turygin, P. Božek, I. Abramov, N. Vasilievič, R. Yury, Reliability determination and diagnostics of a mechatronic system. In: Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 12, Issue 2, 274-290 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, Numerical Analysis of Geometrical Characteristics of Machine Elements Obtained Through CMM Scanning. Progress in Industrial Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin–Heidelberg, 925-930 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, J. Flizikowski, The method of the selection of comminution design for non-brittle materials. Conference Proceedings AIChE, Comminution Experiments, Theory & Modeling, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Rail vehicles brake components test bench utilisation. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 486, 379-386 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.