MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Modelling of Structural Materials, Composites and Nanomaterials|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- E.J Barbero, Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials Using ANSYS Second Edition (CRC Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dekys, O. Stalmach, J. Soukup, A. Sapietova, F. Klimenda, Detection of composite damage by IR NDT using ultrasonic excitation, MATEC Web of Conferences (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Moure, S. Sanchez-Saez, E. Barbero, E.J. Barbero, Analysis of damage localization in composite laminates using a discrete model. Composites: Part B, 66, 224-232 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Iarve, D.H. Mollenhauer, Mesh-independent matrix cracking and delamination modeling in advanced composite materials. In: Numerical modelling of failure in Advanced Composite Materials. P.P. Camanho, S.R. Hallet (Eds.), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Barulich, L.A. Godoy, P.M. Dardati, Evaluation of cross-ply laminate stiffness with a non-uniform distribution of transverse matrix cracks by means of a computational meso-mechanic model. Composite Structures 185, 561-572 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Barbero, M. Shahbazi, Determination of critical energy release rates for discrete damage mechanics analysis in ANSYS. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 92 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, M Dudinský, Finite Element Implementation of Failure and Damage Simulation in Composite Plates. In : Composites and their properties. N. Hu (Eds.) (Intech 131-152, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.