MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling of Structural Materials, Composites and Nanomaterials|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- LE Copes, LM Lucas, JO Thostenson, HE Hoekstra, DM Boyer, A collection of non-human primate computed tomography scans housed in MorphoSource, a repository for 3D data. Sci Data 3/160001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- YE Choonara, LC du Toit, P. Kumar, PP Kondiah, V Pillay, 3D-printing and the effect on medical costs: a new era? Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes; 16, p.23-32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, Z. Szczepański, D. Mikołajewski, E. Mikołajewska, S. Listopadzki, The Method of Artificial Organs Fabrication Based on Reverse Engineering in Medicine. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Book ID: 419988_1_En. Springer International Publishing AG.E. Rusinski and D. Pietrusiak (Eds.) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, Z. Szczepański, E. Mikołajewska, J. Nowak, D. Mikolajewski, Repository of 3D images for education and everyday clinical practice purposes. Article in Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems 13 (2), 01 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mikołajewska, M. Macko, D. Mikołajewski, Ł. Ziarnecki, S. Stańczak, P. Kawalec, Medical and military applications of 3D printing. J. of Sc. of the gen. Tadeusz Kosciuszko Military Academy of Land Forces;179:128–41(2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Macko, E. Mikołajewska, Z. Szczepański, B. Augustyńska, D. Mikołajewski, Repository of images for reverse engineering and medical simulation purposes. Med Biol Sci; 30:23-9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pepliński, P. Czyżewski, D. Górecki, D. Sykutera, M. Bieliński, Selected geometrical features and strength indicators of elements manufactured by fused deposition modeling technology, 01 Polymers (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Radenkovic, A. Solouk, A. Seifalian, Personalized development of human organs using 3D printing technology, Med Hypotheses, 87:30-3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Shui, M. Zhou, S. Chen, Z. Pan, Q. Deng, Y. Yao, et al. The production of digital and printed resources from multiple modalities using visualization and three-dimensional printing techniques. Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gür, Additive manufacturing of anatomical models from computed tomography scan data. Mol Cell Biomech, 11, 249-58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, GH Xue, JZ Fu, Fabrication of low cost soft tissue prostheses with the desktop 3D printer. Sci Rep, 4:6973 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Iwaniec, M. Iwaniec, Heart work analysis by means of recurrence-based methods, Diagnostyka Open Access Volume 18, Issue 4, p. 89-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kajor, D. Grochala, M. Iwaniec, E. Kantoch, D. Kucharski, A prototype of the mobile stethoscope for telemedical application, 14th International Conference on Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design, MEMSTECH, Lviv; Ukraine; CFP1864A-PRT; Code 136746, p. 5-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jaworski, M. Iwaniec, Numerical simulation of dental implant insertion process, 13th International Conference Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design, MEMSTECH, Lviv, Ukraine, CFP1744A-PRT; Code 128152, p. 59-61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.