MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling of Structural Materials, Composites and Nanomaterials|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- G.A.E. and L. K., Thermoelasticity. J. Elast., 2, 1-7 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lancaster and K. Salkauskas, Surfaces generated by moving least squares method. Math. Comput., 37, 141-158 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sladek, J. Sladek and C. Zhang, Computation of stresses in non-homogeneous elastic solids by local integral equation method: a comparative study. Computational Mechanics, 41, 827-845 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sladek, J. Sladek and C. Zhang, Local integral equation formulation for axially symmetric problems involving elastic FGM. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 32, 1012-1024 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Sladek, J. Sladek and L. Sator, Physical decomposition of thin plate bending problems and their solution by mesh-free methods. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 37, 348-365 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sator, V. Sladek, J. Sladek and D. Young, Elastodynamics of FGM plates by mesh-free method. Composite Structures, 140, 309-322 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sator, V. Sladek and J. Sladek, Coupling effects in elastic analysis of FGM composite plates by mesh-free methods. Composite Structures, 115, 100-110 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sator, V. Sladek and J. Sladek, Bending analysis of FGM plates under thermal load. Procedia Engineering, 190, 54-61 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vel. S.S. and B. R.C, Generalized plane strain thermoelastic deformation of laminated anisotropic thick plates. Int. J. Solids Struct, 38, 1395-1414 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Lord; Y.A. Shulman, A generalized dynamical theory of thermoelasticty. J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 15, 229-309 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Wilson, I. Farhoomand, K.J. Bathe, Nonlinear dynamic analysis of complex structures. Earthquake Eng Struct Dyn, 1, 241-252 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gladwell, R. Thomas, Stability of the Newmark. Houbolt and Wilson methods. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech, 4, 143-158 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sator, V. Sladek, J. Sladek, Bending of FGM plates under thermal load: Classical thermoelasticity analysis by a meshless method. Composites Part B 146 176-188 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.