MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Machine Dynamics and Multibody Systems Simulations|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- V. Alakshendra, S. S. Chiddarwar: Adaptive robust control of Mecanum-wheeled mobile robot with uncertainties. Nonlinear Dyn. 87, 2147-2169 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Caracciolo, Luca De A., S. Iannitti: Trajectory Tracking Control of a Four-Wheel Differentially Driven Mobile Robot, IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation Detroit, pp. 2632-2638 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hu, H. Jing, R. Wang, F. Yan, M. Chadli: Robust H∞ output-feedback control for path following of autonomous ground vehicles, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 70-71, pp. 414-427 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jaskot, B. Posiadała, S. Śpiewak: Dynamics modelling of the four-wheeled mobile platform, Mechanics Research Communications, 83, pp. 58-64 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jaskot, B. Posiadała: Model of dynamics of the three wheeled mobile platform. 4th International Conference Mechatronics: Ideas for Industrial Applications (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kozłowski, D. Pażdzierski: Modeling and control of a wheel skid-steerring mobile robot. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 14 (4), pp. 477-496 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, Z. Shao: Simultaneous dynamic optimization: A trajectory planning method for nonholonomic car-like robots, Advances in engineering Software 87, pp. 30-42 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lucet, R. Lenain, C. Grand: Dynamic path tracking control of a vehicle on slippery terrain, Control Engineering Practice 42, pp.60-73 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.