MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Machine Dynamics and Multibody Systems Simulations|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- A. Chudzikiewicz, M. Opala, Application of computer simulation methods for running safety assessment of railway vehicles in example of freight cars. In Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 9, pp 61-69. ISSN: 16609336 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dižo, M. Blatnický, Use of multibody system dynamics as a tool for rail vehicle behaviour diagnostics. In Diagnostyka, Vol. 17, Iss. 2, pp. 9 – 16. ISSN:1641-6414 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Evans, T. K. Y. Lee, C. C. Hon, Optimising the wheel/rail interface on a modern urban rail system. In Vehicle System Dynamics. pp. 119-127. ISSN 1744-5159, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tkachenko, S. Sapronova, I. Kulbovskyi, O. Fomin, Research into resistance to the motion of railroad undercarriages related to directing the wheelsets by a rail track. In Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Vol. 5, Iss. 7-89, pp 65-72. ISSN: 17293774, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Wheelset/rail geometric characteristics assessment with regard to wheelset rolling. In Komunikacie, Vol. 7, Iss. 1, pp 5-10. ISSN: 13354205, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Iterative method for railway wheel profile design. In Komunikacie, Vol. 11, Iss. 2, pp 49-56. ISSN: 13354205 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hába, J. Zelenka, M. Kohout, Determination of equivalent loading of turnout frog, Vibroengineering Procedia. Vol. 6, 10/2015, pp. 217-222 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, Railway wheel and rail roughness analysis. In Komunikacie, Vol. 11, Iss. 2, pp 41-48. ISSN: 13354205 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hauser, J. Gerlici, K. O. Kravchenko, T. Lack, M. Loulová, O. S. Nozhenko, O. P. Kravchenko, Determining coordinates of object´s geometry profile points: Certificate of originality and copyright registration of the oeuvre. (UKRPATENT), 2017. 7 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hauser, J. Gerlici, T. Lack, M. Loulová, O. S. Nozhenko, K. O. Kravchenko, O. V. Prosvirova, Railway bogie wheelset and curved track segment: Patent application no. a201701589 (In Ukrainian) Kyjiv : Ukrajinskyj instytut promyslovoji vlasnosti (UKRPATENT), 11 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SIMPACK 9.9.2 Documentation. 4556p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Smetanka, P. Šťastniak, Analysis of contact stresses of theoretical and worn profile by using computer simulation. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 17, Iss. 4, pp. 580-585. ISSN: 12132489 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J A. Blaho, Informatics – Programming in Delphi (In Slovak). Bratislava: Slovenské pedagogické nakladateľstvo. 144 p. ISBN 80-10-00421-9 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.