MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- L.H. Han J.A. Elliott A.C. Bentham A. Mills G.E. Amidon B.C. Hancock,A modified Drucker-Prager Cap model for die compaction simulation ofpharmaceutical powders. International Journal of Solids and Structures Vol. 45, Issue10, 3088-3106, (15 May 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Brewin, O. Coube, P. Doremus, J.H. Tweed, Modelling of Powder DieCompaction. Engineering Materials and Processes, Springer-Verlag London Limited (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Warguła, J. Adamiec, K. J. Waluś, P. Krawiec, The characteristics analysis of torque and rotation speed of working unit of branch grinder introductory research. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, 01021 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Handrik, M. Vaško, Design of a computational model for multi-body contact of deformable bodies in the flowing fluid. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, 02012 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, V. Dekýš, M. Sapieta, P. Pecháč, Application of Computational and Design Approaches to Improve Carrier Stability. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 96, 410-418 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, M. Vaško, P. Pecháč, Chosen Numerical Algorithms for Interval Finite Element Analysis. Procedia Engineering Vol. 96, 400-409 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, P. Pastorek, Finite Element Analysis of Cohesion between Reinforced Concrete Beam and Polymer Lamella Reinforced by Carbon Fibers. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 177, 582-589 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, Identification of Thermo-Mechanical Properties of Natural Polymers with a Hybrid Method. Engineering Transactions, Vol. 64, No. 4, 635-641 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. K. W. Ndiema, P. N. Manga, C. R. Ruttoh, Influence of die pressure on relaxation characteristics of briquetted biomass. Energy Conversion and Management, 43, 2157-2161 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Adapa, J. Bucko, L. G. Tabil, G. Schoenau, S. Sokhansanj, Pelleting Characteristics of Fractionated Suncure and Dehydrated Alfalfa Grinds. ASAE/CSAE North-Central Intersectional Meeting, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, September 27-28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Adapa, G. J. Schoenau, L. G. Tabil, S. Sokhansanj, B. Crerar, Pelleting of Fractionated Alfalfa Products. ASAE Annual International Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 27-30 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, H. Liu, High pressure densification of wood residues to form an upgraded fuel. Biomass Bioenergy 19, 177-186 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mani, L. G. Tabil, S. Sokhansanj, Specific energy requirement for compacting corn stover. Bioresource Technology 97, 1420-1426 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Talaśka, Analysis of the energy efficiency of the shredded wood material densification process. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 177, 352-357 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wilczyński, I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, R. Długi, The study of mechanical properties of natural polymers in the compacting process. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 177, 411-418 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Talaśka, I. Malujda, D. Wilczyński, Agglomeration of natural fibrous materials in perpetual screw technique – a challenge for designer. Procedia Engineering Vol. 136, 63-69 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, Identification of phenomena accompanying the process of compressing natural polymers. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 177, 369-374 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishii, T. Furuichi, Influence of moisture content, particle size and forming temperature on productivity and quality of rice straw pellets. Waste Management, Volume 34, Issue 12, 2621-2626, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. P. Bitra, A. R. Womac, C. Igathinathane, P. I. Miu, Y. T. Yang, D. R. Smith, N. Chevanan, S. Sokhansanj, Direct measures of mechanical energy for knife mill size reduction of switchgrass, wheat straw, and corn stover. Bioresource Technology 100 6578-6585, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. A. N. Xavier, V. Moset, R. Wahid, H. B. Moeller, The efficiency of shredded and briquetted wheat straw in anaerobic co-digestion with dairy cattle manure. Biosystems Engineering, Volume 139, 16-24, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. P. Bitra, A. R. Womac, N. Chevanan, P. I. Miu, C. Igathinathane, S. Sokhansanj, D. R. Smith, Direct mechanical energy measures of hammer mill comminution of switchgrass, wheat straw, and corn stover and analysis of their particle size distributions. Powder Technology 193 32-45, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wilczyński, K. Talaśka, I. Malujda, P. Jankowiak, Experimental research on biomass cutting process. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, 07016 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.