MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- W. Bueschke M. Skowron, K. Wisłocki, (2017) Investigations on gas-air mixture formation in the ignition chamber of two-stage combustion chamber using high-speed Schlieren imaging, MATEC Web of Conf., Vol. 118, No. 12, 1-6,  [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartoszewicz, A. Nygard, R. Urbaniak, Characteristics of fans used in low-power boilers, J. of Power Technologies, vol. 97, iss. 1, 69-74,  [Google Scholar]
- J. Jójka, R. Ślefarski, Dimensionally reduced modeling of nitric oxide formation for premixed methane-air flames with ammonia content. Fuel, vol. 217, 98-105,  [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Szewczyk, R. Slefarski, R. Jankowski, Analysis of the combustion process of syngas fuels containing high hydrocarbons and nitrogen compounds in Zonal Volumetric Combustion technology, Energy, vol. 121, 716-725,  [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Werner, Badania systemu turbulizacji w kanale zamkniętym, master thesis, Poznan University of Technology,  [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Lunsford, Increasing Heat Exchanger Performance, Hydrocarbon Eng., 1-13,  [Google Scholar]
- R. Urbaniak, J. Bartoszewicz, W. Judt, Analysis of the possibilities of application of numerical methods in the improvement of the operating efficiency of low-power boilers, Heat Trans. Res., vol. 49, No. 7, 675-683,  [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.