MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Casting design handbook: prepared from the contributions of 18 committees. (American Society for Metals: Metals Park, OH, United States, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- Metals handbook. Forging and casting. (American Society for Metals: Metals Park, OH, United States, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dyja N. Sczygiol, Z. Domański, The formation of cavities in castings and their impact on the conditions of heat dissipation. Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2, 819-823 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Jin, H. Y. Seo, C. G. Kang, Heating system for riser size minimizing in sand casting process and its experimental verification., Metals 7 (130), 12p (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Vasková, M. Conev, M. Hrubovčáková, The influence of using different types of risers or chills on shrinkage production for different wall thickness for Material EN-GJS-400-18LT., Arch. Foundry Eng. 2, 131-136 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sowa, Numerical simulation of the shrinkage cavity within solidifying steel casting, Arch. Foundry, 2 (4), 245-250 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bockus, A. Venckunas, G. Zaldarys, Simulation of a shrinkage cavity in the risers of ductile iron castings, Mater. Sci., 11 (1), 19-23 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sowa, Mathematical model of solidification of the axisymmetric casting while taking into account its shrinkage., J. Appl. Math. Comput. Mech. 13 (4), 123-130 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasava, D. Joshi, Simulation of shrinkage defect A review., IJETT 4 (6), 2361-2365 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypczak, E. Węgrzyn-Skrzypczak, L. Sowa, Numerical model of solidification process of Fe-C alloy taking into account the phenomenon of shrinkage cavity formation. MATEC Web Conf. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.