MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- J. Campbell, Castings 2nd edition. (Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Flemings, The solidification processing. (Mc Graw-Hill, New York, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gierek, T. Mikuszewski, Forming of primary structure of metals and alloys. (Publishers of the Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Falęcki, Analysis of casts defects. (Publishers of AGH, Kraków, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Kim, S. T. Ro, Shrinkage formation during the solidification process in an open rectangular cavity, J. Heat Transfer, 115 (4), 1078-1081 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sowa, Numerical simulation of the shrinkage cavity within solidifying steel casting, Arch. Foundry, 2 (4), 245-250 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bockus, A. Venckunas, G. Zaldarys, Simulation of a shrinkage cavity in the risers of ductile iron castings, Mater. Sci., 11 (1), 19-23 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Y. Bao, M. Wang, L. Zhang, Shrinkage porosity criterion and its application to a 5.5 ton steel ingot, Arch. Foundry Eng., 16 (2), 27-32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Jabur, F.M. Kushnaw, Casting simulation and prediction of shrinkage cavities, J. Appl. Computat. Math., 6 (4), p. 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mochnacki, S. J. Suchy, Numerical methods in computations of foundry processes. (Polish Foundrymen’s Technical Association, Kraków, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.