MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Management and Logistics|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- R. Angelova, P. Stoyanov, N. Bunchyev, D. Grozev, Analysis of the traffic intensity in the border towns of Ruse and Vidin, Youth forums “Science, Technology, Innovation, Business” autumn 2017, Plovdiv, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for integrated border management of the Republic of Bulgaria 2014-2017 http://www.strategy.bg/PublicConsultations/View.aspx?lang=bg-BG&Id=1281 [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for development of the transport system of the republic of Bulgaria by 2020 March 2010 Sofia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT (2015), Sustainable Development in the European Union: 2015 monitoring report of the EU sustainable development strategy, (EUROSTAT Statistical Books, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Helsinki Committee, Annual Report on Border Surveillance in 2017 [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, W. Li, Modeling and simulation of container terminal logistics systems using Harvard architecture and agent-based computing, Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hsu, H. Shih, W. Wang, Applying RFID to reduce delay in import cargo customs clearance process, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Exploring the possibilities for reducing the use of the TEN-T network in the cross-border region Romania-Bulgaria by optimizing the freight and passenger transport and development of a joint mechanism for intermodal connections support, http://www.adodunav.org/uploads/PDF/Brochure_BG_15.1.1.010-ilovepdf-compressed.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Sztrik, Basic Queueing Theory, GlobeEdit, OmniScriptum GmbH, KG, Saarbrucken, Germany (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zukerman, Introduction to queueing theory and stochastic teletraffic models, EE Department, City University of Hong Kong (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ross, Introduction to probability models, (Elsevier, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shampine, M. Reichelt, The MATLAB ODE Suite, SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 18, 1–22 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Norov, D. Akbarov, Customs - time for a change, Problems of Economic Transition, 52 (2), 47-60 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitrofanova, Continuous times Markov chains. Poisson process. Birth and death process, (New York University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gautam, Analysis of queues: Methods and applications (CRC Press, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Markov, Transport corridors South-North in Southeastern Europe. Sustainable development of Lower Danube regions. Variant “Son - 2” of Rousse - Veliko Tarnovo Motorway, Sofia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fitzmaurice, Optimization plan for freight movements at key commercial border crossings, Report compiled by Transport Logistics Consultants, August (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Taha, Operations research, an introduction, New York (J. Wiley and Sons, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. Todorov, I Georgiev, Optimization methods with MATLAB, (Avangard print, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.