MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Management and Logistics|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- Integrated Transport Strategy for the period until 2030. Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, Republic of Bulgaria (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Terminology on combined transport. EU, ECMT, UN/ECE (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Project “Technical assistance for construction of intermodal terminal in North-Central planning development region in Bulgaria - Ruse” - BG161PO004-3.0.01-0004, National Railway Infrastructure Company, Bulgaria (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Helff, Le Gruenwald, L. d’Orazio, Weighted sum model for multi-objective query optimization for mobile-cloud database environments, CEUR-WS, EDBT/ICDT 2016 Joint Conference, 1558 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mulliner, N. Malys, V. Maliene, Comparative analysis of MCDM methods for the assessment of sustainable housing affordability, Elsevier, Omega, 59 (B), March 2016, 146-156, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2015.05.013 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Triantaphyllou, B. Shu, S. Sanchez, T. Ray, Multicriteria decision making: An operations research approach, Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, J.G. Webster, Ed., 15, 175-186 (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoilova, An integrated approach for selection of intercity transport schemes on railway networks, Promet - Traffic & Transportation, 30 (4), 367-377, https://doi.org/10.7307/ptt.v30i4.2673 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoilova, Evaluation efficiency of intermodal transport using multi-criteria analysis. Proceedings of 17th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development, Jelgava, Latvia, 2030-2039, https://doi.org/10.22616/ERDev2018.17.N246 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deluka-Tibljaš, B. Karleuša, N. Dragičević, Review of multicriteria-analysis methods application in decision making about transport infrastructure, Građevinar 65 (7), 619-631 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Site, F. Filippi, Weighting methods in multiattribute assessment of transport projects, European Transport Research Review, 1 (4), 199-206 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ananiev, S. Martinov, Opportunities of the railway infrastructure in the crossborder region Bulgaria-Romania for differentiation of freight intermodal centers, Almanac of „Todor Kableshkov” University of Transport, 9, Sofia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jenček, E. Twrdy, Development of regional transport logistics terminal - transport logistics approach, Promet - Traffic & Transportation, 20 (4), 239-249 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Odu, O. Charles-Owaba, Review of multi-criteria optimization methods - Theory and applications, IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), 3 (10), 01-14 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Saaty, The analytic hierarchy process - what it is and how it is used, Mathematical Modelling, 9 (3-5), 161-176 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Miljković, M. Žižović, A. Petojević, N. Damljanović, New weighted sum model, Filomat, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Niš, Serbia, 31 (10) 2991-2998 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Martinov, Evaluation model of railway infrastructure potential for establishment of freight intermodal terminals, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Road and Rail Infrastructures - CETRA 2018, 911-916, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5592/CO/CETRA.2018.907 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.