MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- A. Clenci, Real Driving Emissions (RDE): enjeux et défis, Conférences CNAM-SIA-LMP-ENSPM (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Punov, Research the fuel injection characteristics of a Common Rail solenoid injector, Proceedings of BulTrans-2015, 153-158 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dober, S. Tullis, G. Greeves, N. Milovanovic, M. Hardy, S. Zuelch, The impact of injection strategies on emissions reduction and power output of future diesel engines, SAE Conference Proceedings, 2008-01-0941 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mathivanan, J. Mallikarjuna, A. Ramesh, Influence of multiple fuel injection strategies on performance and combustion characteristics of a diesel fuelled HCCI engine - An experimental investigation, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 77, 337–346 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Finesso, E. Spessa, Ignition delay prediction of multiple injections in diesel engines, Fuel, 119, 170–190 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Punov, N. Milkov, C. Perilhon, P. Podevin, T. Evtimov, Study on the combustion process in a modern diesel engine controlled by pre-injection strategy, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 252 (1), 23, Article number 012090, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Punov, T. Evtimov, Combustion optimization in a modern diesel engine by means of pre-injection strategy, International Journal MTM, 4, 41–44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, W. Yang, L. Zhao, F. Liu, The influence of pilot-main injection matching on DI diesel engine combustion using an endoscopic visualization system, Fuel, 188, 575–585 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, H. Kim, D. Shin, J. Lee, Effects of various split injection strategies on combustion and emissions characteristics in a single-cylinder diesel engine, Applied Thermal Engineering, 140, 422–431 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Xu, W. Cheng, Z. Li, H. Zhang, T. An, Z. Meng, Pre-injection strategy for pilot diesel compression ignition natural gas engine, Applied Energy, 179, 1185–1193 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. How, H. Masjuki, M. Kalam, Y. Teoh, Influence of injection timing and split injection strategies on performance, emissions, and combustion characteristics of diesel engine fueled with biodiesel blended fuels, Fuel, 213, 106-114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, C. Guan, Y. Luo, Z. Huang, Effect of multipleinjection strategies on diesel engine exhaust particle size and nanostructure, Journal of Aerosol Science, 89, 69–76 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, H. Zhou, L. Zhao, L. Su, H. Xu, F. Liu, Effect of split injections coupled with swirl on combustion performance in DI diesel engines, Energy Conversion and Management, 129, 180–188 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Millo, P. Arya, F. Mallamo, Optimization of automotive diesel engine calibration using genetic algorithm techniques, Energy, 158, 807–819 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.