MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- K. Duda, S. Wierzbicki, M. Śmieja, M. Mikulski, Comparison of performance and emissions of a CRDI diesel engine fueled with biodiesel of different origin, Fuel, 212, 202–222 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishra, K. Anand, S. Santhosh, P. Mehta, Comparison of biodiesel fuel behavior in a heavy duty turbocharged and a light duty naturally aspirated engine, Applied Energy, 202, 459–470 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sajjadi, A. Raman, H. Arandiyan, A comprehensive review on properties of edible and non-edible vegetable oil-based biodiesel: Composition, specifications and prediction models, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 63, 62–92 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Howa, H. Masjuki, M. Kalam, H. Teoh, Influence of injection timing and split injection strategies on performance, emissions, and combustion characteristics of diesel engine fueled with biodiesel blended fuels, Fuel, 213, 106-114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ren, B. Wang, J. Zhang, Z. Wang, J. Wang, Application of dual-fuel combustion over the full operating map in a heavy duty multi-cylinder engine with reduced compression ratio and diesel oxidation catalyst, Energy Conversion and Management, 166, 1–12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, A. Tmar, P. Krzaczek, Effects of mixture stratification on combustion and emissions of boosted controlled auto-ignition engines, Energies, 10, 2172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Urzędowska, Z. Stępień, Prediction of threats caused by high FAME diesel fuel blend stability for engine injector operation, Fuel Processing Technology, 142, 403–410 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Edara, Y. Murthy, P. Srinivas, J. Nayar, M. Ramesh, Effect of cooled EGR on modified light duty diesel engine for combustion, performance and emissions under high pressure split injection strategies, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 12, 188-202 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lešnik, I. Biluš, The effect of rapeseed oil biodiesel fuel on combustion, performance, and the emission formation process within a heavy-duty DI diesel engine, Energy Conversion and Management, 109, 140-152 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hayes, D. Burgess, J. Manion, Combustion pathways of biofuel model compounds: A review of recent research and current challenges pertaining to first-, second-, and third-generation biofuels, Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, 49, 103–187 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zając, W. Piekarski, P. Krzaczek, Comparison of an effect of FAME and FAEE addition to diesel fuel on energetic parameters of an engine, TEKA Kom. Mot. i Energ. Rol. - OL PAN, 8a, 217-223 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bhuiya, M. Rasul, M. Khan, N. Ashwath, A. Azad, M. Hazrat, Prospects of 2nd generation biodiesel as a sustainable fuel - Part2: Properties, performance and emission characteristics, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 55, 1129–1146 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Goel, N. Kumar, P. Singh, Impact of modified parameters on diesel engine characteristics using biodiesel: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82, 2716–2729 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Slavinskas, G. Labeckas, T. Mickevicius, Experimental study on injection characteristics of diesel and biodiesel fuel blends with common-rail injection system, Engineering for rural development, Jelgava, 2134-2140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Das, M. Sarkar, A. Datta, A. Santra, Study on viscosity and surface tension properties of biodieseldiesel blends and their effects on spray parameters for CI engines, Fuel, 220, 769–779 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Giakoumis, A statistical investigation of biodiesel physical and chemical properties, and their correlation with the degree of unsaturation. Renewable Energy, 50, 858–878 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rybak, M. Gęca, P. Krzaczek, A. Mazanek, Determination of common rail injector flow characteristics with the use of diesel and biodiesel fuels, Journal of KONES, 23 (4), 443-450 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rybak, J. Hunicz, P. Krzaczek, W. Golimowski, D. Marcinkowski, Effect of different biofuels on common rail injector flow rate, Combustion Engines, 171 (4), 39-43 (2017) DOI: 10.19206/CE-2017-407. [Google Scholar]
- D. Marcinkowski, B. Rukowicz, W. Golimowski, M. Czechlowski, P. Krzaczek, W. Piekarski, Effect of selected depressants on cold filter plugging point for methyl esters obtained from transesterification of waste vegetable and animal fats, Przem. Chem, 96 (9), 1927-1930 (2017), DOI: 10.15199/62.2017.9.22 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar, S. Varun, R. Chauhan, Performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel from different origins: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 21, 633–658 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Duan, S. Yuan, L. Hu, W. Yang, J. Yu, X. Xia, Injection performance and cavitation analysis of an advanced 250 MPa common rail diesel injector, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 93, 388–397 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bergthorson, M. Thomson, A review of the combustion and emissions properties of advanced Transportation biofuels and their impact on existing and future engines, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 42, 1393–1417 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.