MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- J. Gupta, A. Agarwal, Unregulated and regulated emissions from biodiesel fuelled CRDI SUV engine, SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0889 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Krahl, A. Munack, M. Bahadir, L. Schumacher, N. Elser, Review: Utilization of rapeseed oil, rapeseed oil methyl ester or diesel fuel: Exhaust gas emissions and estimation of environmental effects, SAE Technical Paper 962096 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Staat, P. Gateau, The effects of rapeseed oil methyl ester on diesel engine performance, exhaust emissions and long-term behavior - A summary of three years of experimentation, SAE Technical Paper 950053 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lapuerta, O. Armas, J. Rodrıguez-Fernandez, Effect of biodiesel fuels on diesel engine emissions, Progress in energy and combustion science, 34, 198–223 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wu, J. Wang, W. Chen, S. Shuai, A study on emission performance of a diesel engine fueled with five typical methyl ester biodiesels, Atmospheric Environment, 43, 1481–1485 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Duda, S. Wierzbicki, M. Smieja, M. Mikulski, Comparison of performance and emissions of a CRDI diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel of different origin, Fuel, 212, 202–222 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Claxton, The history, genotoxicity, and carcinogenicity of carbon-based fuels and their emissions. Part 3: Diesel and gasoline. Mutation Research/Reviews in Mutation Research, 763, 30-85 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zervas, X. Montagne, J. Lahaye, Influence of fuel and air/fuel equivalence ratio on the emission of hydrocarbons from a SI engine, 1 Experimental findings, Fuel, 83, 2301-2311 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, P. Krzaczek, Detailed speciation of emissions from low-temperature combustion in a gasoline HCCI engine, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 25, 137–145 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dubien, D. Schweich, G. Mabilon, B. Martin, M. Prigent, Three-way catalytic converter modelling: fast-and slow-oxidizing hydrocarbons, inhibiting species, and steam-reforming reaction, Chemical Engineering Science, 53, 471–481 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, A. Medina, Experimental study on detailed emissions speciation of an HCCI engine equipped with a three-way catalytic converter, Energy, 117, 388–397 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunicz, An experimental study into the chemical effects of direct gasoline injection into retained residuals in a homogeneous charge compression ignition engine, International Journal of Engine Research, 17, 1031–1044 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Koszalka, J. Hunicz, A. Niewczas, A comparison of performance and emissions of an engine fuelled with diesel and biodiesel, SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants, 3, 77–84 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pešić, A. Davinić, D. Taranović, D. Miloradović, S. Petković, Experimental determination of double vibe function parameters in diesel engines with biodiesel, Thermal Science, 14, 197–208 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Koszalka, J. Hunicz, A. Niewczas, Comparative analysis of emission from engine fuelled with diesel and bio-diesel, Journal of KONES, 16, 165–171 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kuti, J. Zhu, K. Nishida, X. Wangb, Z. Huang, Characterization of spray and combustion processes of biodiesel fuel injected by diesel engine common rail system, Fuel, 104, 838–846 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.