MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- M. Lapuerta, J. Hernandez, D. Rodriguez, A. Cova-Bonillo, Autoignition of blends of n-butanol and ethanol with Diesel or Biodiesel fuels in constantvolume combustion chamber, Energy, 118, 613–621 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamrozik, W. Tutak, M. Pyrc, M. Sobiepanski, The effect of Diesel-Biodiesel-Ethanol blend on a direct injection Diesel engine, Thermal Science, 21, 591–604 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Alviso, F. Krauch, R. Roman, M. Maldonado, R. Goncalves dos Santos, J. Rolon, N. Darabiha, Development of a Diesel-Biodiesel-Ethanol combined chemical scheme and analysis of reactions pathways, Fuel, 191, 411–426 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nirala, CI engine combustion (presentation), https://www.slideshare.net/akhileshroy96/ci-enginecombustion-by-akhileshwar-nirala (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sivaroja, G. Sakthivel, Compression Ignition engine performance modeling using hybrid MCDM techniques for the selection of optimum fish oil Biodiesel blend at different injection timings, Energy, 139, 118–141 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. How, H. Masjuki, M. Kalam, Y. Teoh, Influence of injection timing and split injection strategies on performance, emissions and combustion characteristics of Diesel engine fueled with Biodiesel blended fuels, Fuel, 213, 106-114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Koeten, A. Parlakygit, Effects of the Diesel engine parameters on the ignition delay, Fuel, 216, 23–28 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Musthafa, T. Kumar, T. Mohanraj, R. Chandramouli, A comparative study on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of Diesel engine fueled by Biodiesel blends with and without an additive, Fuel, 225, 343-348 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumaran, A. Khalid, H. Salleh, A. Razali, A. Sapit, N. Jaat, S. Norshuhaila, Effect of Algae-derived Biodiesel on ignition delay, combustion process and emission, Intl. Eng. Research and Innovation Symposium (IRIS), 160 (1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aldhaidhawi, L. Miron, R. Chiriac, V. Badescu, Autoignition process in compression ignition engine fueled by Diesel fuel and Biodiesel with 20% rapeseed biofuel Diesel fuel, J. Energy Eng., 144 (5) (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Campbell, D. Davidson, R. Hanson, Scaling relation for high temperature Bio-diesel surrogate ignition delay times, Sandia National Laboratories, Fuel, 164, 151-159 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Soto, M. Alves, J. Valdes, O. Armas, P. Crnkovic, G. Rodrigues, A. Lacerda, L. Melo, The determination of the activation energy of Diesel and Biodiesel fuels and the analysis of engine performance and soot emissions, Fuel Processing Technology, 174, 69–77 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aldhaidhawi, Study on performance, emissions and combustion characteristics of a Diesel engine fueled with Biodiesel B20, (PhD Thesis, Politehnica Univesity Bucharest, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Assanis, Z. Filipi, S. Fiveland, M. Syrimis, A predictive ignition delay correlation under steadystate and transient operation of a direct-injection Diesel engine, ASME Transactions: J. of Eng. for Gas Turbines and Power, 125 (2), 450–457 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aldhaidhawi, A. Racovitza, R. Chiriac, V. Badescu, Ignition delay period for compression ignition engine operating on Diesel and Biodiesel B20, UPB Sci.Bull. Series D, 79 (4), 83-94 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Livengood, P. Wu, Correlation of autoignition phenomena in internal combustion engines and rapid compression machines, 5th Symp. (Int.) on Combustion, Reinhold Publ. Corp., 347-356 (1955) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.