MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- E. Uludamar, Effect of hydroxy and hydrogen gas addition on diesel engine fuelled with microalgae biodiesel, International journal of hydrogen energy, (in press) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Arat, M. Baltacioglu, M. Özcanli, K. Aydin, Effect of using Hydroxy-CNG fuel mixtures in a nonmodified diesel engine by substitution of diesel fuel, International journal of hydrogen energy, 41 (19), 8354-8363 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Belgiornoa, G. Blasioa, C. Beatricea, Parametric study and optimization of the main engine calibration parameters and compression ratio of a methane-diesel dual fuel engine, Fuel, 222, 821–840 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ashok, S. Ashok, C. Kumar, LPG diesel dual fuel engine - A critical review, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 54 (2), 105-126 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, Z. Wu, Study on combustion characteristics and emissions of diesel-hydrogen mixtures by using energy-share method in a diesel engine, Applied Thermal Engineering, 42, 154–162 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ciniviz, H. Köse, Hydrogen use in internal combustion engine: A review, International Journal of Automotive Engineering and Technologies, 1 (1), 1-15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Antunes, R. Mikalsen, A. Roskilly, An experimental study of a direct injection compression ignition hydrogen engine, International journal of hydrogen energy, 34 (15), 6516-6522 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Berry, A. Pasternak, G. Rambach, J. Smith, R. Schock, Hydrogen as future transportation fuel, Energy, 21 (4), 289-303 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Koten, Hydrogen effects on diesel engine performance and emissions, International journal of hydrogen energy, 43 (22), 10511-10519 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mirica, C. Pana, N. Negurescu, A. Cernat, C. Nutu, Experimental studys of the hydrogen addition effects on diesel engine performance, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 147 (1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Saravanan, G. Nagarajan, G. Sanjay, C. Dhanasekaran, K. Kalaiselvan, Combustion analysis on a DI diesel engine with hydrogen in dual fuel mode, Fuel, 87 (17-18), 3591-3599 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dimitriou, M. Kumar, T. Tsujimura, Y. Suzuki, Combustion and emission characteristics of a hydrogen-diesel dual-fuel engine, International journal of hydrogen energy, 43 (29), 13605-13617 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsujimura, Y. Suzuki, The utilization of hydrogen in hydrogen/diesel dual fuel engine, International journal of hydrogen energy, 42 (19), 14019-14029 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mirica, A. Cernat, C. Pana, N. Negurescu, C. Nutu, Performance comparison between hydrogen and diesel fuel fuelled compression ignition engine, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series D, 77 (4), 217-228 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Karagöz, İ. Guler, T. Sandalcı, L. Yüksek, A. Dalkılıç, Effect of hydrogen enrichment on combustion characteristics, emissions and performance of a diesel engine, International journal of hydrogen energy, 41 (1), 656-665 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dimitrov, A. Tashev, S. Pantchev, Methodology for Experimental Study of the Impact of Gaseous Fuels on the Performance of the Diesel Engine Operating on Gas-Diesel Cycle, BulTrans-2015 Proceedings, 103-107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavlov, Numerical simulation on the vibration of a test bed with Engine with dual mass flywheel, International scientific journal Trans Motauto World, 3 (1), 49-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.