MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- D. Bakker, Battery electric vehicles. Performance, CO2 emissions, lifecycle costs and advanced battery technology development. Master thesis Sustainable Development, Energy and Resources, Copernicus institute University of Utrecht, 75 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Aguirre K., L. Eisenhardt, C. Lim, B. Nelson, A. Norring, P. Slowik, N.Tu, Lifecycle Analysis Comparison of a Battery Electric Vehicle and a Conventional Gasoline Vehicle. California Air Resources Board, 33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brennan, T. Barder, Battery electric vehicles vs. internal combustion engine vehicles. A United States-Based Comprehensive Assessment, Arthur D. Little, 48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Evtimov, R. Ivanov, G. Kadikyanov, A comparative analysis of the vehicles energy performance, BulTrans-2016, Sozopol (2016) [Google Scholar]
- IS0 14040/44:2006, Environmental management - Life cycle assessment. [Google Scholar]
- I. Palou-Rivera, J. Han, M. Wang, Updates to petroleum refining and upstream emissions, Center for Transportation Research Argonne National Laboratory, CTR/Argonne, 12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Petroleum diesel life cycle energy demand, available at: https://hub.globalccsinstitute.com/publications/biofuels-policies-standards-and-technologies/petroleumdiesel-life-cycle-energy-demand [Google Scholar]
- A. Moro, L. Lonza, Electricity carbon intensity in European Member States: Impacts on GHG emissions of electric vehicles. European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC), Italy, Transportation Research Part D (Elsevier, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishihara, N. Kihira, N. Terada, T. Iwahori, Environmental burdens of large lithium-ion batteries, Developed in a Japanese National Project, Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, Tokyo, Japan (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fischer, E. Elfgren, A. Toffolo, Energy supply potentials in the northern counties of Finland, Norway and Sweden towards sustainable Nordic electricity and heating sectors, Energy Engineering, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, 31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Skaalbones. Electricity disclosure 2015. https://www.nve.no/energy-market-andregulation/retail-market/electricity-disclosure-2015/ [Google Scholar]
- O. Eriksson, Nuclear power and resource efficiency - A proposal for a revised primary energy factor, Department of Building, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Sustainable Development, University of Gävle (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Scott, R. Wedmaier, The assessment and control of coal damage and loss, Project Number C3017 University of Queensland, www.acarp.com.au/abstracts.aspx?repId=C3017 [Google Scholar]
- Steam-gas power stations, Energy Review, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Real world hydro power calculation, The Renewable Energy Website. http://www.reuk.co.uk/wordpress/hydro/calculation-of-hydro-power/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, Estimation of energy efficiencies of U.S. petroleum refineries, Center for Transportation Research, Argonne National Laboratory (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Energy production, 2005 and 2015, available at: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php?title=File:Energy_production,_2005_and_2015_(million_tonnes_of_oil_equivalent)_YB17.png [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.