MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- D. Wu, J. Meagher, C. Xu, Nonlinear contact analysis of gear teeth for malfunction diagnostics, IMAC XXVI Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wilson, I. Fatimah, G. Farid, Assessment of gear damage monitoring techniques using vibration measurements, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 15 (5), 905-922 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Novotný, A. Prokop, M. Zubík, K. Řehák, Investigating the impact of computational model complexity on noise and vibration modeling of powertrain, Journal of Vibroengineering, 22 (4), 277-392 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mechanical dynamics. Building Models in ADAMS/View (Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, A. Sommer, J. Meagher, Spectrum Diagnostics of a Damaged Differential Planetary Gear during Various Operating Conditions, Physical Science International Journal, 9 (3), 1-13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Adams team at MSC Software. Adams tutorial kit for mechanical engineering courses, (Newport Beach, CA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, T. T. Nguyen, Simulation of Failure in Gearbox Using MSC.ADAMS, Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 65 (2), 419–428, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Norton, D. Karczub, Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration Analysis for Engineers, 2nd ed. (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, J. Glos, T. T. Nguyen, Modelling and simulation of mechanical gearbox vibrations, International scientific conference Transport means, 133-139 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hroncová, M. Binda, P. Šarga, F. Kičák, Kinematical Analysis of Crank Slider Mechanism Using MSC Adams/View. Procedia Engineering, 48, 213–222 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bakir, Vibration based structural health monitoring, (Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, J. Glos, T. T. Nguyen, Identification of the Technical Condition of Roller Bearings by Means of Vibrodiagnostics and Tribodiagnostics. Transactions of FAMENA, 41 (3), 99–113, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.