MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- ERTRAC Report, European road map, electrification of road transport, www.ertrac.org/uploads/documentsearch/id31/electrification_roadmap_june2012_62.pdf, accessed on 23.10.2017 [Google Scholar]
- I. Zenginis, J. S. Vardakas, N. Zorba, Ch. V. Verikoukis, Analysis and quality of service evaluation of a fast charging station for electric vehicles, In Energy, 112, 669–678, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karakitsios, E. Karfopoulos, N. Hatziargyriou, Impact of dynamic and static fast inductive charging of electric vehicles on the distribution network, In Electric Power Systems Research, 140, 107–115, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Levinson, T. H. West, Impact of public electric vehicle charging infrastructure, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Available online 16 October 2017, ISSN 1361-9209, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2017.10.006. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhang, J. Eun Kang, C. Kwon, Incorporating demand dynamics in multi-period capacitated fastcharging location planning for electric vehicles, In Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 103, 5–29, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, T. Yamamoto, T. Morikawa, Fast-charging station choice behavior among battery electric vehicle users, In Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 46, 26–39, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wu, R. Sioshansi, A stochastic flow-capturing model to optimize the location of fast-charging stations with uncertain electric vehicle flows, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 53, 354–376, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Schroeder, T. Traber, The economics of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles, In Energy Policy, 43, 136–144, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dimitrova, F. Maréchal, Environomic design for electric vehicles with an integrated solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) unit as a range extender, Renewable energy, 112, 124–142, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dimitrova, Vehicle propulsion systems design methods, MATEC Web of conferences, 133, 02001, (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dimitrova, F. Maréchal, Environomic design of vehicle energy systems for optimal mobility service, Energy Journal, 76, 1019–1028, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dimitrova, F. Maréchal, Techno-economic design of hybrid electric vehicles, Energy Journal, 91, 630–644, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.