MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- A. Donets, Y. Lvovich, V. Florov, Automatic analysis and optimization of radio equipment constructions and technologies, in Russian, Moscow (1983) [Google Scholar]
- C. Floudas, P. Pardalos, Encyclopedia of optimization, Dordlecht (Kluwer Acad. Pub., 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nikolov, M. Tsvetkov, T. Tsanev, Experimental research of a jamming over a direct sequence spread spectrum system, Journal of Marine Technology and Environment, 2, 83–88 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sivkov, Building maritime data hub by using Arduino IoT platform, IAMU AGA 2017, Varna, I, 533-540 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Guglev, Y. Dachev, Stochastic approach to optimize the setting of radiolocation stations at repair, Journal of Marine Technology and Environment, Constanta, 2, 33-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Madjarov, L. Michailova, Adaptive multiple model algorithms for monitoring and control of stochastic systems, Journal of Automatics and Informatics, in Bulgarian, 2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoyanov, Methods and algorithms for optimization, in Bulgarian, Sofia (Technica, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pardalos, R. Horst, Introduction to global optimization, Norwood (Kluwer Acad. Pub., 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.