MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- V. Abrashkin, Yu. Puzin, A. Filippov, K. Voronov, A. Piyakov, N. Semkin, V. Sazonov, S. Chebukov, Uncontrolled rotational motion of the AIST small spacecraft prototype, Cosmic Research, 55 (2), 128-141 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Belyaev, O. Volkov, M. Monakhov, V. Sazonov, Estimating the accuracy of the technique of reconstructing the rotational motion of a satellite based on the measurements of its angular velocity and the magnetic field of the Earth, Cosmic Research, 55 (5), 345-360 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sedelnikov, Fast analysis of onboard measurements of the Earth magnetic field for the purpose of microaccelerations decrement on board of the “AIST” small spacecraft during its uncontrolled orbital flight, International Review of Aerospace Engineering, 11 (2), 76-83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sedelnikov, Mean of microaccelerations estimate in the small spacecraft internal environment with the use of fuzzy sets, Microgravity Science and Technology, Articleinpress (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sedelnikov, Modeling of microaccelerations caused by running of attitude-control engines of spacecraft with elastic structural elements, Microgravity Science and Technology, 28 (5), 491-498 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Abrashkin, Yu. Puzin, A. Filippov, K. Voronov, A. Piyakov, N. Semkin, V. Sazonov, S. Chebukov, Uncontrolled attitude motion of the small satellite AIST. Cosmic Research, 53 (5), 360-373 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.