MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- C. Wang, R. Prinn, Potential climatic impacts and reliability of very large-scale wind farms, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 10, 2053–2061 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tummala, R. Velamati, D. Sinha, V. Indraja, V. Krishna, A review on small scale wind turbines, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 56, 1351–1371 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Grieser, Y. Sunak, R. Madlener, Economics of small wind turbines in urban settings: an empirical investigation for Germany. Renew. Energy, 78, 334–350, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sunderland, T. Woolmington, J. Blackledge, M. Conlon, Small wind turbines in turbulent (urban) environments: A consideration of normal and weibull distributions for power prediction, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 121, 70–81, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.q-blade.org/ (20.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sætran, J. Bartl, Invitation to the 2015 “Blind test 4” Workshop, Technical document NTNU, www.sintef.no/globalassets/project/nowitech/events/bt4_invitation2015.pdf (15.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://wind.nrel.gov/airfoils/AirfoilFamilies.html (18.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://web.mit.edu/drela/Public/web/xfoil/ (18.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Riblett, What Are Wortman Airfoils??, J. Sport Aviation, Nov. 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.