MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- WindEurope, Wind in power 2017, Annual combined onshore and offshore wind energy statistics, windeurope.org, Brussels, Belgium, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.61400-2, Wind turbines - Part 2: Design requirements for small wind turbine (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tummala, R. Velamati, D. Sinha, V. Indraja, V. Krishna, A review on small scale wind turbines, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 56, 1351–1371 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.iswtc.com/ (28.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gipe, Wind energy for the rest of us: a comprehensive guide to wind power and how to use it, (Bakersfield, CA: wind-works.org, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sætran, J. Bartl, Invitation to the 2015 “Blind test 4” Workshop, Technical document NTNU, www.sintef.no/globalassets/project/nowitech/events/bt4_invitation2015.pdf (15.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drela, XFOIL: An analysis and design system for low Reynolds number airfoils. Low Reynolds number aerodynamics. Lecture Notes in Engineering, 54 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg 1989) [Google Scholar]
- https://wind.nrel.gov/airfoils/AirfoilFamilies.html (18.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Olasek, P. Wiklak, Application of 3D printing technology in aerodynamic study, J. Physics: Conference Series, 530 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Elger, B. Williams, C. Crowe, J. Roberson, Engineering Fluid Mechanics, 1-692 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kurmaz, Projektowanie węzłów i części maszyn, Kielce, Poland, 1-449 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hosain, M. Ali, Future research directions for the wind turbine generator system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev., 49, 481-489 (Elsevier, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mahmuddin, A. Yusran, S. Klara, On the use of an Arduino-based controller to control the charging process of a wind turbine, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1814 (1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.