MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2018BulTrans-2018 – 10th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- http://www.futuresky.eu/projects/noise (30.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- EC, 2002, Directive 2002/49/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 June 2002 relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise, OJ L 129, 12-25 (18.7.2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boeker, E. Dinges, B. He, G, Fleming, C. Roof, P. Gerbi, A. Rapoza, J. Hermann, Integrated noise model (INM) version 7.0 technical manual, FAA-AEE-08-01 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Krebs, Sound source data for aircraft noise simulation, Acta Acoustica united with Acustica, 90 (1), 91-100 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khardi, L. Abdallah, Optimization approaches of aircraft flight path reducing noise: Comparison of aircraft modelling methods, Applied Acoustics, 73, 291–301 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Menedez, Contributions to the optimisation of aircraft noise abatement procedures, Doctoral Thesis, Càtedra abertis de Gestión de Infraestructuras del Transporte Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Nahayo at al., Optimal control of two-commercial aircraft dynamic system during approach, The Noise Levels Minimization. Gen. Math. Notes, 3 (2), 27-49, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Koenig, E. Schubert, On the influences of an increased ILS glide slope on noise impact, fuel consumption and landing approach operation, AIAC14 Fourteenth Australian International Aerospace Congress, 28 February - 3 March, Melburn (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stone, D. Groesbeck, C. Zola, Conventional profile coaxial jet noise prediction, AIAA Journal, 21 (1), 336-342 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bridges, A. Khavaran, C. Hunter, Assessment of current jet noise prediction capabilities, 14th Aeroacoustics Conference, Vancouver, Canada, May 5-7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Airbus-AC-A320, Aircraft Characteristics - Airport And Maintenance Planning. AIRBUS S.A.S. Customer Services, Technical Data Support and Services, 31707 Blagnac Cedex, France (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Airbus, Training&Flight Operation support and services, Flight crew performance course, A318/A319/A320/A321, Performance Training Manual, 31707 Blagnac Cedex, France (2005) [Google Scholar]
- http://ww1.jeppesen.com/personalsolutions/aviation/vfr-charts.jsp (30.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.aircraftnoisemodel.org/ (30.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.digitaldutch.com/atmoscalc/ (30.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Adolfo, D. Bertini, A. Gamannossi, et C. Carcasci, Thermodynamic analysis of an aircraft engine to estimate performance and emissions at LTO cycle, 72nd Conference of the Italian Thermal Machines Engineering Association, ATI2017, 6-8 September, Lecce, Italy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.particleincell.com/2014/turbofancalculator/ (30.04.2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bos, Aircraft performance summary tables for the base of aircraft data (BADA) revision 3.0. EEC Technical / Scientific Reports [Google Scholar]
- https://travis-web01.munichairport.de/data/travis.php?lang=en&_ga=2.41081378.185368683.1524577872-2134088401.1513440516 (30.04.2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.