MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Tao Zhang, Guanjiu Hu, Aiping Deng et al. Discussion on Environmental Monitoring Technical Regulation based on Health Field[J]. The Administration and Technique of Environmental Monitoring, 2016, 28(1): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Quanmin, Guo, Xuankun Ma, Jian Wang. Design and Implementation of Indoor Air Quality Detector [J]. Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology, 2015, 34(1): 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Liu, Zhihai Liang, Huifang Fan. The Development of UAV Remote Sensing and Its Application in Geo-information Related Industries[J]. Geomatics & Spatial Information Technology, 2016, 39(6): 167-169. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqiang Li, Xiaoxu Zhang, Ling Liu et al. Research on UAV Platform for Atmospheric Environmental Monitoring[J]. The Administration and Technique of Environmental Monitoring, 2017, 29(1): 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Qingzhan, Zhao, Tianyi Zhang, Hong Chen. Design of air quality monitor for small quadrotor UAV[J]. Modern Electronics Technique, 2017, 40(24): 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Wang, Lihong Xu, Haigen Hu. Neuron adaptive PID control for greenhouse environment [J].Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, 2015, 32(5): 291-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nan Zhang. The Design of the Atmospheric Environment Monitoring System Based on ARM[D]. Harbin: Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Guo. Design and research of air quality monitoring system with UAV based on SIM908[D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University. [Google Scholar]
- Salih, A.L, Moghavvemi, et al. Flight PID Controller Design for a UAV Quadrotor[J].Scientific Research & Essays, 2010, 5(23): 3660-3667. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Song, Junwei Song. Design of micro UAV flight control system based on SOPC[J]. Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, 2016, 35(9): 101-103. [Google Scholar]
- Mousaad Aly. Atmospheric boundary-layer simulation for the built environment Past, present and future[J]. Building and Environment,2014,(75):206-221. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.