MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Liao Chenglin,Li Junfeng,Wang Lifang,et al.Mid-Range Wireless Charging System for Electric Vehicle. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society,2013, 28(S2): 81-85. [Google Scholar]
- Bosshaxd R. and J W Kolar. Multi-Objective Optimization of 50 kW/85 kHz IPT System for Public Transport[J].IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics,2016, 4(4SI):1370-1382. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim M,et al.Inductive Charger for Electric Vehicle:Advanced Modeling and Interoperability Analysis [J].IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2016, 31(12): 8096-8114. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chun. Research and Design of Magnetically Coupled Resonant Wireless Charging System[D]. North University of China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Weidong. Research on High Power Wireless Power Transfer via Magnetic Coupled Resonant [D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xian,Yang Qingxin,Chen Haiyan et al. Modeling and Design and Experimental Verification of Contactless Power Transmission Systems via Electromagnetic Resonant Coupling[J].Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012,32 (21):153-158. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hui,Huang Xueliang,Tan Lin-lin,et al. Research on transmitter and receiver of wireless power transmission based on magnetic resonance coupling [J].Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy. 2011, (01): 32-35. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhizhen,Zeng Hao,Chen Hongxing,Hei Tong, Zhou Bo. Design and optimization of magnetic core structures for EV wireless charging systems [J]. Electric Machines and Control, 2018, 22(1): 8-15. [Google Scholar]
- De Brito M A G,L, Sampaio L P, et al. Evaluation of the Main MPPT Techniques for Photovoltaic Applications[J].Industrial Electronics IEEE Transactions on, 2013, 60(3): 1156-1167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Yang. Method and Experimental Study for High Power Wireless Power Transfer via Coupled Magnetic Resonances [D]. Hebei University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Miller J M,Jones P T,Li J M,et al. ORNL Experience and Challenges Facing Dynamic Wireless Power Charging of EV’s[J]. IEEE Circuits&Systems Magazine, 2015, 15(2): 40-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.