MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yang Fan, Xue Changyong. Research progress on nutritional characteristics and effects of common edible oils[J].Food and Nutrition in China,2013, 19(03): 63-66. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zhengzai, Gong Kai, Luo Can et al. Edible oil and human health [J]. Chemistry Teaching, 2014 (11): 81-86. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yanming, Du Shuxin. Research progress of on-line food safety detection based on spectral analysis[J].Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2010, 31(11): 389-393. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bo, Li Dan. Health care function and application status of tea seed oil [J]. Tea Industry Bulletin, 2008 (03): 112-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan. Rapid identification and detection of edible oil adulteration by near-infrared spectroscopy [J]. Henan University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Wei, Wang Xiu, Li Weiguo.Application of Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRs) Detection Technology in Fruit and Vegetable Production in Facilities[J]. Agricultural Engineering Technology, 2015(31):60-63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yutian, Li Jincai, Gao Sujun et al. Research progress of near-infrared spectroscopy in the field of rapid detection of edible oils [J].China Oils and Fats, 2017, (7): 140-143. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Lulu, Tu Bin, Yin Cheng et al. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of peanut oil blending with laser near-infrared combined with SVM[J]. Journal of the Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, 2016, 31(08): 126-130+137. [Google Scholar]
- Tu Bin, Song Zhiqiang, Zheng Xiao et al. Pseudo-qualitative analysis of rice oil based on laser near-infrared[J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jinfeng. Research and application of support vector machine regression algorithm [D]. Jiangnan University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Fang, Zhao Qingping, Wang Jiangtao.Study on SVM Classification Application Based on RBF Kernel[J]. Journal of Tangshan University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.