MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- L. Li, W. Tang, M. Bai, et al. Multi-objective locating and sizing of distributed generators based on timesequence characteristics[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 37(3):58-63. [Google Scholar]
- A. Soroudi, R. Caire, N. Hadjsaid, et al. Probabilistic dynamic multi-objective model for renewable and nonrenewable distributed generation planning[J]. IET Generation, Transmission& Distribution, 2011,5 (11):1173-1182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, K. Li, H. Cheng, et al. Optimal siting and sizing of intermittent distributed generator considering correlations[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015, 39(8):53-58. [Google Scholar]
- M R. Haghifam, H. Falaghi, O P. Malik. Risk-based distributed generation placement[J]. Iet Generation Transmission & Distribution, 2008, 2(2):252-260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, J. LI, J. Wen. Optimization for Robust Energy Storage Allocation in Power System With Multiple Wind Farms Integrated[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2015, 35(09):2120-2127. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.