MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Y. Sun, F. Wang, C. Jia, & Z Liu, Blind equalization algorithm for different eigenvalue spread channels. Wireless Personal Communications. 101, 2, 1-16(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. M. Silva, Arenas-Garcia J, A soft-switching blind equalization scheme via convex combination of adaptive filters. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 61, 5, 1171-1182(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. V. D. Veen, A. Paulraj, An analytical constant modulus algorithm. Signal Processing IEEE Transactions on. 44, 5, 1136-1155(1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Azim, S. Abrar, A. Zerguine, A. K. Nandi, Performance analysis of a family of adaptive blind equalization algorithms for square-qam. Digital Signal Processing. 48, C, 163-177(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, T. Qiu, R. Li, J. Li, Variable step-size modified blind equalization algorithm based on fractional lower order statistics under impulsive noise. IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communications. pp:1367-1371(2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Nikias, Signal processing with alpha-stable distributions and applications. John Wiley & Sons, Inc (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rupi, P. Tsakalides, E. D. Re, C. L. Nikias, Constant modulus blind equalization based on fractional lower-order statistics. Signal Processing. 84, 5, 881-894(2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, T. S. Qiu, H. Tang, Y. W. Park, Constant modulus algorithm for blind equalization under impulsive noise environments. Journal on Communications. 30, 4, 35-40(2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, T. Qiu, L. I. Rong, N. Xia, L. I. Jingchun, Concurrent blind equalization algorithm based on probability density function matching and fractional lower order moments. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology. 39, 7,1532-1538(2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Y. Zeng, X. U. Hua, T. R. Wang, Low computational complexity variable step-size clms algorithm based on lorentzian function. Systems Engineering & Electronics. 38, 5, 998-1003(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.