MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- C. Schaef and J. T. Stauth. Efficient Voltage Regulation for Microprocessor Cores Stacked in Vertical Voltage Domains, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol.31, no.2, pp. 1795-1808, Feb (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David Stack, Anthony Kelly. A High Accuracy and High Bandwidth Current Sense Circuit for Digitally Controlled DC-DC Buck Converters, IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), May(2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Erickson and D. Maksimovic. Fundamentals of power electronics, Norwell, MA: Kluwer, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, J. Su, H. Lin, C. Chang, Y. Lee, T. Chen, H. Wang, K. Chang, and P. Lin. Integrated current sensing circuits suitable for step-down DC-DC converters, Electronics Letters, vol. 40, pp. 200-201, Feb(2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rincon-mora. DC-DC converters: a topology journey, tutorial presented at 45th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Tulsa, OK, Aug (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.