MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Xing Lei, Jiao Jingjuan, Liu Xueqin, et al. Analysis of shallow gas distribution and seismic characteristics in Bohai sea area. Journal of Ocean University of China: Natural Science Edition, 2017(11):70-78 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yinkang, Yan Changhong, Li Xueqian, et al. Spatial distribution of shallow gas in the Quaternary Holocene soft soil and its disaster control characteristics. Engineering Investigation, 2016, 44(5): 17-20 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhongxuan, Lai Xianghua, Liao Linyan, et al. Shallow gas detection method based on MIP-CPT Technology: a case study of Zhoushan sea area in East China Sea. Journal of petroleum, 2016, 37(2): 207-213 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Bo, Yang Jin, Zhang Bailing, et al. Prediction and control technology for shallow geological disasters in deep water. Frontiers of Marine Geology, 2012(1):51-54 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yu. Application of thin film interface detector in contaminated site investigation. Urban Roads Bridges & Flood Control, 2015(6):228-231 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Qiu Yafeng, Qian Yunsheng, et al. Design and analysis of glass fiber production system based on MCP. Applied Optics, 2018(1):112-116 [Google Scholar]
- Xue Zhe. Study on the preparation and application of multi-layer nanostructured membrane. Nanjing University of Technology, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Xuyuan, Gao Wanxian. Research status and development prospect of biomimetic super hydrophobic materials. Knitting industry, 2018(1):63-67 [Google Scholar]
- Ming-Ji S U, Ping J I, Wang Z G, et al. Research Progress of Biomimetic Superhydrophobic Surfaces. Chinese Journal of Colloid & Polymer, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Yu H B, Li R F. Preparation and properties of biomimetic superhydrophobic composite coating. Surface Engineering, 2016, 32(2): 79-84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong Wensheng, Deng Yu, Huang Zhigang, et al. Preparation of poly two methylsiloxane super hydrophobic surface by nanosecond ultraviolet laser. Polymer materials science and Engineering, 2018(1):125-129 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianming. The physical meaning and calculation method of Lambert Beer law. Journal of Higher Continuing Education, 2000(3):32-33 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Bing, Wang Ying, Wang Qiang, et al. Shallow gas detection based on ARM. Mechanical and electrical engineering, 2015, 32(7): 915-919 [Google Scholar]
- Fonollosa J, Rubio R, Hartwig S, et al. Design and fabrication of silicon-based mid infrared multi-lenses for gas sensing applications. Sensors & Actuators B Chemical, 2008, 132(2): 498-507 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, A.L., Hampton, L.D. Acoustics of gas-bearing sediments II. Measurements and models. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 1980, 67(6): 1890-1903 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hiu Bin, Li Wei, Liu Haijun, et al. Research progress of micro nano structure two tin oxide gas sensor. Application of chemical industry, 2016, 45(11): 2139-2143 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zengwei, Yang Xi, Sun Jie, et al. Research progress of two oxidizing tin based gas sensitive materials. Material guide, 2017, 31(s1):23-29 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Peng, Zhang Hongmei. Design and calculation analysis of new sensor based on infrared wavelength. Instrument technology and sensor, 2016(7):26-28 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanxiang, Li Tie, Yao Jinzhi, et al. Micro infrared methane gas sensor for drilling detection. Laser and infrared, 2017, 47(9): 1137-1141 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Weiqi, Yang Zhizhou. Research on portable gas detection system based on CH4 infrared gas sensor. Engineering Technology: Abstract Edition, 2016(6):00095-00095 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.