MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yao S G, Liu F, Sheng D. Coupled Numerical Analysis of Flow-Temperature Field of Marine Generator[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2013, 341-342:1397-1402. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongxin. Coupling field analysis method and application in ANSYS software[J]. Yunnan Hydropower, 2006, 22(4): 32-34. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wei, He Tao, Tu Jiahuang. INTERFACE Boundary Condition Correction Technique for Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems and CBS Finite Element Numerical Simulation with Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian Description[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechani, 2011:0-0. [Google Scholar]
- GJB 150.16A-2009 Environmental testing methods for military equipment laboratory-Part 21: Wind pressure test. [Google Scholar]
- GJB 150.16A-2009 Environmental testing methods for military equipment laboratory-Part 3: High temperature test. [Google Scholar]
- GJB 150.16A-2009 Environmental testing methods for military equipment laboratory-Part 4: Low temperature test. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.