MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- R H Neson, P C Krause. Induction machine analysis for arbitrary displacement between multiple winding sets. IEEE Trans. Power App. Syst., 1994, 18(3): 841-848. [Google Scholar]
- Ruhe Shi and Hamid A. Toliyat. Vector Control of Five-Phase Synchronous Reluctance Motor with Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation (SVPWM) for Minimum Switching Losses. In Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, 2002(APEC’2002). Seventeenth Annual IEEE, vol.1, March 2002, pp.57-63. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Yu, Anzhou Zhu, Dong Xiang. A Novel Five-phase SVPWM Base on the Feature Harmonics Space Voltage Vectors Injecting. Proceedings of the international conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, Busan, Korea, 2013 10.26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jun, Wang Tiecheng. Implementation Method of SVPWM for Five-Phase Inverters. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2013, 27(7): 64-72. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Yu, Dong Xiang, Yongqing Wei. Performance Analysis and Comparison of Five-phase Inverter SVPWMs. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), Oct. 22-25, 2014, Hangzhou, China: 1410-1415. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Yu, Mingzhong Qiao, Qingguo Song. aControl and Performance of the Multiphase Inverter. Proceeding of 2011 Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.