MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- M. Aminian, F. Aminian, A modular fault-diagnostic system for analog electronic circuits using neural networks with wavelet transform as a preprocessor, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measure-ment, 56, 5, pp. 1546-1554 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Khanlari, M. Ehsanian, An improved KFCM clustering method used for multiple fault diagnosis of analog circuits, Circuits Syst Signal Process, 36, pp. 3491-3513 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gan, W. Gao, Z. Dai, W. Liu, Research on WNN soft fault diagnosis for analog circuit based on adaptive UKF algorithm, Applied Soft Computing, 50, pp. 252-259 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, S. Yang, A new diagnosis approach for handling tolerance in analog and mixed-signal circuits by using fuzzy math, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 56, 5, pp. 2118–2127 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Papakostas, A. A. Hatzopoulos, Improved analogue fault coverage estimation using probabilistic analysis, International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, 38, 5, pp. 503-514 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V. C. Prasad, N. S. C. Babu, Selection of test nodes for analog fault diagnosis in dictionary approach, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 49, 6, pp. 1289-1297 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hochwald, J. D. Bastian, A dc approach for analog fault dictionary determination, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, CAS-26, pp. 523-529 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, S. tian, B. Long, Application of heuristic graph search to test-point selection for analog fault dictionary techniques, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 58, 7, pp. 2145–2158 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.