MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- GX. Zhong, JY. Wu, JY. Luo, Dynamical simulation research of valve impact for drilling pump based on ansys/ls-dyna, J. Machine Design (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, YL. Cheng, B. Wang, Impact Simulation Analysis of Solid Wood Chair Based on ANSYSDYNA, J. Northwest Forestry University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Jia, M. Zhu, P. Zhang, X. Zhang, Finite element analysis of impact on elevator landing door based on ansys. Machine Design & Research (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, HX. Hua, Ship modern impact theory and application (Science Press, Beijing, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Ansys-ddam study for the shock response of shipboard equipments. Traffic Engineering & Technology for National Defence. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- PU. Jun, BK. Shi, Shock resistance analysis on certain ship lift based on ddam. Ship Science & Technology. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.