MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- M. Katyal, A. Mishra. A comparative study of load balancing algorithms in cloud computing environment. arXiv preprint arXiv:1403.6918 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yichuan Jiang. A survey of task allocation and load balancing in distributed systems. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 27.2:285-299.(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Saurav Haloi. Apache ZooKeeper Essentials. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt Patrick, Mahadev Konar, Flavio Paiva Junqueira, Benjamin Reed. ZooKeeper: Wait-free Coordination for Internet-scale Systems. USENIX annual technical conference, vol. 8, no. 9. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Artho Cyrille, et al. Model-based API testing of Apache ZooKeeper. Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST), 2017 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Upstream: smooth weighted round-robin balancing. https://github.com/phusion/nginx/commit/27e94984486058d73157038f7950a0a36ecc6e35 [Google Scholar]
- Wensong Zhang. Linux Virtual Server for Scalable Network Services. Ottawa Linux Symposium. Vol. 2000 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan-sheng, et al. Design and implementation of FTP service resource sharing platform based on LVS load balancing technology. CSIA 2014, Bangkok, Thailand, November 17-18, 2014. CRC Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew van Rooyen. Determining the optimal protocols for transfer of large data files. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Choi DongJun, Kwang Sik Chung, JinGon Shon. An improvement on the weighted lest-coonection scheduling algorithm for load balancing in web cluster systems. Grid and Distributed Computing, Control and Automation. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010. 127-134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.