MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- PHELPS Michael E., MAZZIOTTA John C., Positron emission tomography: human brain function and biochemistry. Science, 1985, vol. 228, no 4701, p. 799-809. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yijun, GAO Xiaorong, HONG Bo, Brain-computer interfaces based on visual evoked potentials. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, IEEE, 2008, vol. 27, no 5, p. 64-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WOLPAW Jonathan R., Brain–computer interfaces as new brain output pathways. The Journal of Physiology, 2007, vol. 579, no 3, p. 613-619. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GALÁN Ferran, NUTTIN Marnix, LEW Eileen, A brain-actuated wheelchair: asynchronous and non-invasive brain–computer interfaces for continuous control of robots. Clinical Neurophysiology, 2008, vol. 119, no 9, p. 2159-2169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brice Rebsamen, A Brain Controlled Wheelchair to Navigate in Familiar Environments, Human-Computer Interaction. National university of Singapore, 2009. p.56 [Google Scholar]
- R. Lievesley, M. Wozencroft, and D. Ewins, The Emotiv EPOC neuroheadset: an inexpensive method of controlling assistive technologies using facial expressions and thoughts, Journal of Assistive Technologies, 2011, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 67–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TANAKA Kazuo, MATSUNAGA Kazuyuki, WANG Hua O, Electroencephalogram-based control of an electric wheelchair. Robotics, IEEE Transactions on, 2005, vol. 21, no 4, p. 762-766. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.