MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Liu XZ, Zhang YS, Meng-Na GU, et al. Effects of reinforcement replacement rates at pit bottom on safety of deep foundation pit of Xianghu metro subway station in Hangzhou[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Min S K, Onda Y, Uchida T, et al. Effect of seepage on shallow landslides in consideration of changes in topography: Case study including an experimental sandy slope with artificial rainfall[J]. Catena, 2018, 161:50-62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L T. Summary on the dam-break of tailing pond[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2013, 44(5): 594-600. [Google Scholar]
- Standard Guide for Site Characterization for Environmental Purposes With Emphasis on Soil, Rock, the Vadose Zone and Ground Water[J]. ASTM International, 1998, 10.1520/D5730-98. [Google Scholar]
- Solder J E, Gilmore T E, Genereux D P, et al. A Tube Seepage Meter for In Situ Measurement of Seepage Rate and Groundwater Sampling[J]. Ground Water, 2016, 54(4): 588-595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Sahimi:Flow phenomena in rocks: from continuum models to fractals, percolation, cellular automata, and simulated annealing.Reviews of Modern Physics, 1993, Vol.65. [Google Scholar]
- Donald O:A seepage meter designed for use in flowing water. Rosenberry Journal of Hydrology, United States 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Siling,LiangJiawei,MiYutong Cao:Error Correction of Temperature Measurement System Based on the Seepage Test,edtied by ICIMM 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Fredlund D G, Anqing Xing:Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve,Canadian Geotechnical Journal,Canada,1994. [Google Scholar]
- Cengel Y: Heat transfer, a practical approach,1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.