MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Shao, L., & Xie, G. Real-time tracking of moving objects on a water surface. International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (pp.2114-2119). IEEE.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu, J., Wang, S., & Tan, M. A parallel algorithm for visual tracking of multiple free-swimming robot fishes based on color information. IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing, 2003. Proceedings (Vol.1, pp.359-364 vol.1). IEEE. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Q. C., Liang, J. H., Xie, C. Y., & Zhang, L. Image processing system for fish-like robot contest. Mechanical Engineer, 158(6), pp.523-542. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Fang F., Xie G. A dynamic tracking algorithm for robotic fish based on image. Robot Technology and Application, (4), pp. 22-25.(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Shen, Z. Z., Wang, S., Cao, Z. Q., Tan, M., & Wang, L. An image segmentation algorithm based on edge detection and its application to robotfish. Robot, 28(4), pp.361-366.(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R Zh, YU Sh Q. OpenCV tutorial. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.