MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Dongyan Zhang, Hui He. Bitrate allocation among multiple video streams to maximize profit in content delivery networks. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, June 2016, Volume 20, Issue 3, pp 385– 396 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyoungseok Kim, Joonseok Park. Efficient video quality assessment for on-demand video transcoding using intensity variation analysis. The Journal of Supercomputing, January 2018, Volume 74, Issue 1, pp 1-15 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Wang, Linge Li. Efficient algorithms for HEVC bitrate transcoding. Multimedia Tools and Applications, December 2017, Volume 76, Issue 24, pp 26581–26601 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Selvaraj Kesavan, J. Jayakumar. Effective client-driven three-level rate adaptation (TLRA) approach for adaptive HTTP streaming. Multimedia Tools and Applications, April 2018, Volume 77, Issue 7, pp 8081–8114 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NK Karn, H Zhang, F Jiang. User-perceived quality aware adaptive streaming of 3D multi-view video plus depth over the internet.Multimed Tools Appl (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-018-5744-8 [Google Scholar]
- Jian Chen, Shuai Zheng,Qing Hu, Yonghong Kuo. A frame-level encoder rate control scheme for transform domain Wyner-Ziv video coding. Multimedia Tools and Applications, October 2017, Volume 76, Issue 20, pp 20567–20585 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YSDL Fuente, R Skupin, T Schierl. Video processing for panoramic streaming using HEVC and its scalable extensions. Multimedia Tools and Applications, February 2017, Volume 76, Issue 4, pp 5631–5659 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacob Søgaard, Muhammad Shahid, Jeevan Pokhrel, Kjell Brunnström. On subjective quality assessment of adaptive video streaming via crowdsourcing and laboratory based experiments. Multimedia Tools and Applications, August 2017, Volume 76, Issue 15, pp 16727–16748 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.winhoros.de/docs/bitrate-viewer/ [Google Scholar]
- https://developer.apple.com/cn/swift/ [Google Scholar]
- https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/index.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.