MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Jiang Zhihua, and Y. Wei. “Calibration system with laser for step gauge based on coordinate measuring machine.” Shanghai Measurement & Testing (2010),6:20-22 [Google Scholar]
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the PRC (2011). JJF 1305-2011 Calibration Specification for Linear Displacement Sensor. China Quality Inspection Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weinong, Pei Limei, Ren Guoying, Xia Yang. “Step gauge calibration device”. Acta Metrologica Sinica, (2009), 5A:161-162. [Google Scholar]
- National Geometric Length Metrology Technical Committee (2005).Guidance on the Assessment of Uncertainty in Geometrical Measurement Equipment Calibration. China Metrology Publishing House, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Han, Qing Hua, et al. “A New Equipment of Calibrating the Linear Displacement Transducer.” Metrology & Measurement Technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Miyanaga, T., H. Sakane, and I. Watanabe. “A laser measurement system for the high-precision calibration of displacement transducers."Measurement Science & Technology 7.6(1996):911. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Zhifeng, H. E. Xiaomei, and X. Wang. “Research for Calibration of Linear Displacement Transducer.” Metrology & Measurement Technology(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Su Hongjun, “Research on Measurement Technology of Block Length Based on Interference Method”. Diss. Nanjing University of Science and Technology, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.