MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- O. Nuianzin, S Pozdieiev, V. Hora, A. Shvydenko, T. Samchenko, Cable tunnels temperature fire mode experimental study, Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3, 21 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Niu, & W. Li, Simulation Study on Value of Cable Fire in the Cable Tunnel, Procedia Engineering, 43, 569 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pozdieiev, O. Nuianzin, S. Sidnei, S. Shchipets, Computational study of bearing walls fire resistance tests efficiency using different combustion furnaces configurations, MATEC Web of Conferences, 116, 02027 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, G. Zhu, Y. Gao, Experimental Study on Smoke Temperature Distribution under Different Power Conditions in Utility Tunnel, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 12, 69 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ji et al., Influence of aspect ratio of tunnel on smoke temperature distribution under ceiling in near field of fire source, Applied Thermal Engineering, 106, 1094 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Tian et al., Full-scale tunnel fire experimental study of fire-induced smoke temperature profiles with methanol-gasoline blends, Applied Thermal Engineering, 116, 223 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Modic, Fire simulation in road tunnels, Tunnelling and underground space technology, 18/5, 525 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vaari et al., Numerical simulations on the performance of water-based fire suppression systems VTT Technol, 54, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. Nuianzin, T. Samchenko, S. Kasiarum, K. Hryhorenko, M. Kryshtal, The Heat Exchange Mathematical Model of Fire in Cable Tunnel Adequacy Research, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7, 303 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- HBN V. 2.2-34620942-002:2015. Liniino-kabelni sporudy telekomunikatsiy. Proektuvannia. 135 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.