MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- E.M. Babych, O.V. Andriichuk. Strength of elements with annular cross sections made of steel-fiber-reinforced concrete under one-time loads. Materials Science, New York, 52, 509-513 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Andriichuk, V. Babich, I. Yasyuk, S. Uzhehov. MATEC Web of Conferences, 116, 02001, 1-9 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dvorkin, O. Dvorkin, Y. Ribakov. A method for optimal design of steel fiber reinforced concrete composition. Materials and Design (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kinash, V. Bilozir. Deformational calculation method of bearing capability of fiberconcrete steel bending elements. Czasopismo Techniczne (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shmyh, V. Bilozir, A. Vysochenko, V. Bilozir. Carrying capacity of bending concrete elements reinforced by fibro and stripes taken from used PET bottles. International Scientific and Practical Conference World science (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Lamzin. High-speed deformation and destruction of fine concrete. Thesis. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Avetisyan. Strength and deformability of compressed reinforced concrete elements under dynamic loading under fire conditions. Thesis. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.U. Baloch. Steel fiber reinforced concrete. Science Technology and Development 24, 21-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Klyuyev, A.V. Klyuyev, R.V. Lesovik and A.V. Netrebenko. World Applied Sciences Journal 24: 1280-1285 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Winkler, C. Edvardsen, T. Kasper. Examples of bridge, tunnel lining and foundation design with steel-fibre-reinforced concrete. Fibre-reinforced concrete from design to structural applications. 310, 451-460 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ming, J. Shi, W. Sun. Effect of mill scale on the long-term corrosion resistance of a low-alloy reinforcing steel in concrete subjected to chloride solution. Construction and building materials. 163, 508-517 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan and B.A. Graybeal. Bond behavior of reinforcing steel in ultra-high performance concrete. Federal highway administration (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. James, H. Stock, W. Mark. Regression with a single regressor: hypothesis tests and confidence intervals. Introduction to Econometrics, 3, Addison-Wesley, 163-164. — 785 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.