MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- J.E. Boweles, Foundation analysis and Design, (Second Edition, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- BSI. CP2004, Code of practice-foundations, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Fellenius, Basics of Foundation Design, (Canada, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajapakse, Pile Design and Construction Rules of Thumb, (Elsevier, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ICE. Behaviour of piles, (London, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karlsrud, PhD Thesis, (Trondheim, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Davisson, Proceedings Lecture Series, (Illinois Section American, 52 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Hansen. A Revised and Extended Formula for Bearing Capacity, Denmark, 28 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fellenius, Geotechnical Engineering Journal of the SEAGS & AGSSEA, 42 (2), 70-77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Fellenius, Proceedings of the Deep Foundation Institute. Bearing capacity-a delusion, (Dearborn, Michigan, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1143-87, 5.1. Testing Piles Under Static Axial Compressive load, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L Decourt, Felleniuse, Deep Foundation Institute. Extrapolation method, Fulcrum, (New Jersy, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.